Pro Piano Tuner
- Provide the client/clients with piano tuning and maintenance services to the best of their ability.
- Provide a pre-assessment of the health, status, and condition of the piano to the client or representative.
- This includes informing the client of the possibilities of breakages due to wear and tear during the piano tuning procedure depending on the present piano condition.
- Only proceed with the piano tuning if the client or representative agrees and wishes to continue the piano tuning procedure after hearing the pre-assessment.
- The piano tuner is not held liable for any breakages due to wear and tear during the piano tuning procedure.
- Cancellation will incur a 50% payment of the total agreed service fee.
- When the piano tuning is completed, the client must test the piano or provide a representative to test the piano.
- If there are some adjustments needed, they will be done during this time.
- If the client does not test the piano or does not provide a representative to test the piano after the piano tuning is completed, the client, therefore, acknowledges that he/she is already satisfied with the piano service provided by Pro Piano Tuner.
- When the client or representative is already satisfied with the adjustments (if any) and piano service, the piano tuner will close the piano, and the piano tuning service is deemed complete.
The Client or Representative must agree to all the terms and procedures stated above.
Outside Bangkok Clients
- Pro Piano Tuner may collect 50% of the total agreed service fee as a deposit to confirm the booking of an appointment.
- Once appointment booking is confirmed, a cancellation will incur a 50% payment of the total agreed service fee, which in effect forfeit your deposit.